This is a list of the top 10 reasons I think my mom rocks and why she is one of my best friends. These are in no particular order and there are MUCH more than 10 reasons why I think such…but Top 10 lists are the cool thing to do so I did the first ten that popped in my head.
- My mom has always supported me, even when I flip-flop on the same issue.
- My mom has taught me a LOT about life and what it’s all about.
- My mom has always encouraged me to follow my passions.
- My mom makes a pretty good drinking partner (really, she does).
- My mom taught me good study habits as a kid that helped me throughout life.
- My mom is brutally honest…what more can you ask for from a best friend?
- I can always be myself around my mom. Such a great way to live life.
- My mom has a great sense of humor and has taught me the value of laughing in life
- My mom raised me right (at least I think so and others have said the same)
- My mom is the one I always call first when I have either good or bad news. I’d say that’s the sign of a best friend!
So those are just ten of the reasons my mom is one of my best friends. She set me up to be a good person and then she became my best friend. What are your top ten reasons as to why your mom is your best friend?